COVID-19 – Measures and actions taken by Sowar Medical
October 17, 2020
The global coronavirus situation has impacted India like everywhere else. However, we can confidently say, that at Sowar Medical we have the situation under control. Our work is on track, so you can be assured that orders will be shipped on schedule. The current inventory of material that we have, guarantees an uninterrupted production, as well as its consumables and accessories. Our customer support functions and logistics are available to be contacted as usual. We are reachable via video conferencing, emails and/or phone. In general, Sowar Medical is up and running and will support our customers without compromises.
However, we want to inform you about the actions taken by Sowar:
- The health and well-being of all our employees is our top priority, therefore the majority of the Sowar Medical team is working from home, except a few key departments (logistics, production etc.) to keep the business up and running. However, all employees are well-equipped and can be contacted during the usual business hours via video conferences, emails and/or phone.
- Concerning the restrictions taken by the governments, the delivery of goods might be delayed. Nevertheless, Sowar Medical ensures that all orders will be produced and shipped as fast as possible.
- Due to flight restrictions, Sowar Medical has postponed its upcoming external trainings. We are currently adapting the training plan for the year 2020 and hope to continue with the Sowar Medical trainings as soon as the situation has calmed down.
- In addition, personal meetings with our distributors and partners are rescheduled, as well as events, exhibitions and other fairs are set on hold. These actions will be active as long as the measures taken by the Austrian and international governments are binding.
- Further support provides the Sowar Medical distributor area on our homepage. Here, a comprehensive list of documents, such as training and marketing materials are 24 / 7 available for download.
We thank all of you for your understanding and patience during these demanding times. Lastly, we hope that all of us can return soon to our normal daily business. In the meanwhile, stay healthy!
Your SOWAR Medical – Team