EXIAS e1 – Electrolyte Analyzer
The EXIAS e|1 Electrolyte Analyzer is an electrolyte system intended for in-vitro measurements of Na+, K+, Cl-, Ca2+ as well as pH and Hct, in whole blood, serum and plasma.
This Best Electrolyte analyser has high accuracy, ease of use and the maintenance free system underline the operational functionally and outstanding performance of our e|1 Electrolyte Analyzer.
Sowar Medical provides Exias e|1 Analyzer in India which has a robust and clever design combined with a compact footprint make the Electrolyte test machine well suited for both point-of-care environment and laboratory.
Exias e|1 Electrolyte Analyzer features
- World’s Smallest, Smartest & Stylist Electrolyte Analyzer Machine with 6 Parameters – Na+, K+, Ca++, Cl-, pH and Hematocrit in single sample aspiration.
- Robust design combined with a compact footprint.
- Exias e|1 Analyzer is a maintenance free machine which has “All in One Cartridge” containing sensors, solutions, waste and allwear & tear parts.
- Lowest sample volume of 20µL requires with result in just 25 seconds making it world fastest Electrolyte measuring device.
- Sample type: Serum, Plasma, Whole Blood and Aqueous Solution with the option on board for Sample Tube, Syringe and Capillary Tubes.
- Built in thermal printer, large size touch screen display with storage capacity of 500,000 patient sample reports and throughput of 80 samples per hour.
- Different cartridges pack sizes with onboard stability of 42 Days for 150 Tests and 28 days for 300 Tests & 600 Tests.